You’ve joined more than 45,000 members in the largest private sector union in Aotearoa New Zealand.
Stand tall by getting to know your fellow members, delegates, and our allies in the wider community.
New members’ meeting
Meet other new members at our next online new member meeting.
WHEN: Thursday 1 December
REGISTER HERE: https://bit.ly/3NCz9Ys
We use Zoom to host our online meetings.
Using My E tū
My E tū is the members’ only section of our website.
To log in
You’ll need your E tū membership number. Find this in your original E tū welcome letter, or email [email protected] to get it.
- Click on ‘Member Login’ on our homepage www.etu.nz and you’ll go through to a login screen.
As an E tū member, you’ve also got access to plenty of special discounts.
- To use your benefits, log into My E tū. Click on ‘Member Advantage Benefits’.
Your benefits include:
- Save on entertainment, travel, healthcare, and insurance
- FREE $1500 accidental death cover (upgrade to $10,000 for just $2 per year)
- PB Tech discount on new and ex-lease items
- Financial advice and more discounted or free
- Discounted healthcare at Union Health centres
Connect with E tū on social
Add E tū on Facebook and Instagram!
We also have private Facebook groups for members working in health, security, cleaning, and more.
As your delegate or contact [email protected] to see if there’s a Facebook group for your industry.